Brand Equity Domain Extension research conducted in countries across North America, South America, Asia, Middle East, and Australia.
Brand Equity Tracking research conducted in fourteen countries across North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. Continuous multi-year project, which included custom development of a brand equity model applicable across multiple languages and cultures.
Conducted numerous concept screening and product line optimization projects, interviewing client’s customers in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Whether you are a U.S.-based or international firm, you can depend on Global Research Partners to help you with your international marketing research needs. Our senior staff members have decades of experience conducting research all over the globe for some of the largest companies in the world. We have done everything from in-person paper-and-pencil studies to complex online surveys, including work in countries where it is notoriously difficult to conduct research.
Our deep experience has led to the development of rigorous GRP standards for conducting international research. Our processes for executing global research projects include:
· Maintaining a strong network of people in-country who we know and trust, and using field service firms located and staffed by residents and native language speakers of the country of interest.
· Translating by senior staff at these firms and double-checked by senior GRP project managers.
· Actively managing the data collection phase in countries to ensure the consistency of data collection across geographies.
· Conducting “pre-launch” meetings and documentation detailing a list of potential issues and questions regarding local customs, cultures, sensitivities, etc., with any in-country field services or panel providers, and personally discuss required adaptations to a questionnaire, interview format, etc., with a senior-level supervisor and together make necessary modifications.
· GRP senior-level researchers have hands-on involvement with all international research.